Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-14 Origin: Site
In our daily life, ladders are more and more widely used. For example, when climbing and decorating homes, we all need the help of ladders. Ladder can be said to be ubiquitous in our lives, but movable ladders are only available when we need them. Movable ladders are made of wood boards and aluminum alloys. However, aluminum alloy multi-functional ladders are more commonly used in our lives.
Made of high-strength aluminum alloy profiles; light weight; easy to carry; advanced square tube squeezing riveting technology, good safety; and equipped with strong non-slip ladder feet.
Compared with traditional bamboo and wood ladders, aluminum alloy ladders have the advantages of light weight, strong material, and no cracking and deformation. Now they have been widely used in various industrial places.
(1) When purchasing, check whether the four legs of the ladder are level and whether the riveting or welding is loose or unsoldering.
(2) When purchasing a joint ladder, check whether the joint is stuck in place and whether the sound is crisp.
(3) When purchasing a telescopic ladder, check whether the rope can be pulled freely and whether the hook is worn.
(4) If you buy an insulating ladder, you also need to check whether there is blistering or scratches on the bottom surface.
(1) Ensure that all rivets, bolts, nuts and movable parts are tightly connected, the ladder column and the steps are firm and reliable, and the extension circlips and hinges are in good working condition.
(2) The ladder is kept clean and free of slippery substances such as grease, oil stains, wet paint, mud, and snow.
(3) The operator's shoes should be kept clean, and it is forbidden to wear leather-soled shoes.
(1) It is forbidden to use ladders when the body is tired, taking drugs, drinking alcohol or having physical disabilities.
(2) Ladder should be placed on a firm and stable ground. It is forbidden to be placed on ice, snow or slippery ground surface without anti-skid and fixed equipment.
(3) It is forbidden to exceed the marked maximum load-bearing capacity during operation.
(4) It is forbidden to use ladders in strong winds.
(5) The metal ladder is conductive, avoid being close to live places.
(6) When climbing, the person faces the ladder, grasps with both hands, and keeps the body's center of gravity at the center of the two ladder columns.
(7) Do not stand on the steps within 1 meter from the top of the ladder during operation, always keep a safety height of 1 meter, let alone climb the highest support point at the top.
(8) Do not exceed the top of your head with your hands during work, so as to prevent your body from losing your balance and causing danger.
(9) It is forbidden to cross directly from one side of the ladder to the other side.